Double A (1991) Public Company Limited, a fully integrated Pulp and Paper Mill, was incorporated 1991 in Thailand's central plains in the province of Prachinburi, the mill operating in 1995 and has an annual capacity of 600,000 tons of pulp and 600,000 tons of paper. Double A mill is close to both a sustainable source of wood and a huge rainwater reservoir with a capacity of 36 million cubic meters to sustain its manufacture of pulp and paper.
The company's broad portfolio of products extends from superior quality short fiber large paper sheets to innovative stationery products and premium copy papers – all made of sustainable fiber from Double A's Paper Tree, which is grown along the rice paddy ridges of more than 1.5 million farmers across Thailand through a uniquely Asian solution to the sustainable sourcing of fiber that we call PFFT – "Paper from Farmed Trees".
The brand launched was supported by 7 unique and remarkable qualities of Double A Paper:
- Good Runnability.
- Printing Sharpness.
- Excellent Smoothness
- Bright Appearance
- Enhanced Copier Performance.
- Two-Sided Use
- Longer Storage Period for Documents
- A4 (210 x 297mm) 80Gsm 500 sheets
- A3 (297 x 420mm) 80Gsm 500 sheets
- A5 (148 x 210mm) 80Gsm 500 sheets
- B4 (257 x 364mm) 80Gsm 500 sheets
- B5 (175 x 250mm) 80Gsm 500 sheets
- F14 (216 x 356mm) 80Gsm 500 sheets
Double A which has been certified with International Certificate.
- ISO 9001-2008 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001-2004 – Environment Management Standard
- Internal Certificate – Agro Forestry Wood Supply, Acidity & Environment Friendly
QUALITY is a Medium paper known for its high quality everyday multi-Purposes office paper suitable for copiers, fax machines, laser and ink-Jet Printer, ideal for achieving documents without the bulk.
- Quality – Purple A4 (210 x 297mm) 80Gsm 500 sheets
- Quality – Orange A4 (210 x 297mm) 70Gsm 500 sheets
- Smooth surface to enhance print quality.
- High opacity for double-sided printing with minimal show through.
- Certified Quality Management ISO 9001 and Environmental Management ISO 14001.
- A4 70Gsm. - Orange
- A4 80Gsm. – Purple